Win a school visit from storyteller Wilf, as seen on BBC Children in Need
Many of you will have seen Read for Good storyteller Wilf, delight Maisy with his storytelling on BBC Children in Need’s recent TV show – if not check out the video below.
And we are offering schools the chance to win their own special visit from our storyteller Wilf – just sign up by 31 December 2019 to run a Readathon sometime this academic year and you will be in with a chance. Please ensure you select ‘Win a visit from Wilf’ when you make your order.
Find our more about Readathon here. And sign up to order your Readathon kit here.
And it works…
National Literacy Trust research found that kids who take part in Readathon:
- Read more often and more widely
- Are more likely to visit the school library
- And they’re happier, because reading and raising improves well-being!
Terms and Conditions
- All schools that order a Readathon kit between 16 November and 31 December 2019, selecting ‘Win a visit from Wilf’ as the reason will be eligible to win.
- One school will be drawn at random from the eligible schools.
- The visit will take place before 31 July 2020.
- A small choice of dates for the visit will be offered to the school, from which the school must choose. The school cannot change the date of the visit once confirmed.
- No alternative prize is available.
- Closing date is 31 December 2019.
- The winning school will be notified by 31 January 2020.
- The winning school must be willing to take part in publicity.
- Only open to UK schools.
- Read for Good’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Read for Good, 26 Nailsworth Mills, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire GL6 0BS. Registered charity number 1130309.