Track My Read!
Welcome to our new, improved Track My Read® — a free-to-use tool, designed to help you engage and motivate pupils in reading for pleasure. It’s really easy to set up and enables pupils to tell you what they’re choosing to read, and for how long.
New features include:
- Multiple administrators, so more people within a school can manage Track My Reads
- A simpler and more engaging way for pupils to access Track My Read
- The ability to add pupils to your school once and invite them to multiple Track My Reads
- Easier-to-analyse pupil reading data
We recommend you use our comprehensive User Guide to support you every step of the way, and also see FAQs for specific queries.
Already set up a Track My Read?
- Log into your account as normal, and follow the prompts to confirm your name and school details
- You’ll be invited to join your existing school – please Accept the invitation
- From here, you will see My Dashboard, from which you can view any existing Track My Reads or Group Challenges that you have set up and/or create a new Track My Read.
- If your Track My Read is currently active, all existing pupils links will continue to work and you’ll be able to enjoy the new features
- If your Track My Read has finished, you will still be able to see and download the results of past Track My Reads, but pupil links will not be available.
New to Track My Read?
- Go to www.trackmyread.org
- Click Sign in with Google:
- If you have an existing Google/Gmail account (whether a school or personal one), use this to sign in. If you don’t have a Google/Gmail account, you can use your existing school email address to create a Google account, which will not only give you access to Track My Read but also Google’s free services.
- From here, you will see My Dashboard, from which you can create a new Track My Read.
- Our User Guide will support you throughout the process.
Let’s track those minutes – Happy reading!