Reading Prompt Posters
Rebecca Wilson, College Librarian at Huddersfield New College, also created Reading Prompt postersto help give her students ideas as to what to read. Rebecca created six different prompts:
- Reading the whole Harry Potter Series – it’s a universal favourite no matter the age range and with 7 books it’s a good challenging amount.
- Reading as many of the Discworld series as possible – honouring the late Terry Pratchett and his amazing 41 strong series.
- Reading your To-Read shelf or pile – most bookworms will have a pile or shelf of books waiting to be read.
- Reading non-fiction on hobbies or interests – challenging for fiction readers
- Reading biographies on inspirational people – introducing a new genre to readers
- Reading Comics & Graphic Novels – discovering this visual artistic genre.