National Book Tokens are a perfect way to reward your superstar Readathon readers. Any school raising £50 or more for Readathon will receive two £5 National Book Tokens to reward pupils who have gone the extra mile.
We’re delighted to have the on-going support of National Book Tokens, accepted online and in thousands of bookshops across the UK and Ireland – click here to find your local National Book Token store.
Terms and conditions:
1) Prizes: 1 x £100 National Book Token for the nominated school or a number of smaller denomination book tokens to be distributed to individuals pupils.
2) The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
3) Closing date Friday 21 July 2017.
4) The competition is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents except employees of the Booksellers Association, Book Tokens Ltd and employees of participating bookshops.
5) By entering, entrants acknowledge that this competition is a game of chance, which does not involve exercising any skill or judgement.
6) Entrants agree to Book Tokens Ltd using their details in post-competition publicity. Your details will not be used for any other purpose, or passed onto any third parties, unless specified.